Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Needs/Wants.

I want food,
I want world peace,
I want the cure for cancer,
I want the abuse against animals to stop,
I want child abuse to stop,
I want Malaysia to be ruled by leaders who aren't selfish self-centered egoistic bastards,
I want Sabah to get richer from the natural resources that are being stolen,
I want to hit the jackpot so I wont have to worry about money,
I want to be skinny so I could fit into size 2 dresses,
I want Sheldon Cooper from big bang theory to be my best friend,
I want a guy who could appreciate me,
I want my parents to live healthy and forever,

want want want want want want.

Are wants needs though?

I need sleep, but I'm typing this out right now.
I need to quit smoking, but I still light up once in a while.
I need to study harder and smarter, but I still leave it to the last minute.
I need to take action on my beliefs, but here I sit on my ass ranting out on a blog entry.

Human beings are made to be resistant, I was told once by a very lousy lecturer. That was the
only smart thing she has ever said.

There is no conclusion to this unstructured post.

And frankly, I don't care.

~xoxo,moumou~

No comments: